Monday, September 8, 2014

Just Listed!

I was out buying this weekend even though it was so hot and humid. I just have to replace the items that have been selling out so fast with fresh finds. I am listing on my website, etsy and One Kings Lane all day. Here are some of the fresh finds:
Click here to learn more
Coming to One Kings Lane:
I will be adding sea-glass strands to my website this week. They sell on OKL as fast as I can find them and add them. 
This amazing sterling silver cannetille bracelet is waiting to be included in an event on OKL. If you love it, contact me. I am willing to place it on my website for sale, just for you!
The fobs are set with genuine gemstones: a moonstone, a hand carved intaglio bloodstone and a bell with a red carnelian clapper. 
Just listed on Etsy:
Click here to learn more


No comments: